Company RW-Warenhandels-GmbH was founded in 1976 as sister company to company Wydra International GmbH in order to give a wider range of services to our agency customers and in order to overbridge eventual trade barriers among the business partners.
In 2004 we have taken over the activities of company Henry W. Peabody & Co. (Germany) GmbH whereby on one side we could enlarge our line of products with juices and concentrates and on the other side we have adopted the marketing of the South-African seville orange marmalade under the well-established KOO brand on exclusive basis.
We are engaged in following line of products:
- Canned seafood, canned fruits, canned vegetables
- Frozen food
- Dried fruits
- Edible nuts and kernels
- Juices and concentrates
- KOO Marmalade
Following you will find an overview about the main services we are offering:
- Market analysises/-reports
- External communication in common commercial languages
- Regular visits of suppliers and growing areas
- Production- and quality controls
- Development of product design in cooperation with advertising agencies
- Development of new products in cooperation with laboratories
- Pre-advisors in questions of food law, especially under consideration of the EU regulations
- Translation bureau
- Processing of im- and export transactions
- Intermediate financing
Visit our booth at
the Anuga 2023.